Account Manager with a passion for new business
Are you ready to sell quality IT equipment to customers in Eastern Europe? And are you driven and motivated by expanding business and finding new customers?
- A fixed salary
- Commission and bonuses
- Pension and health insurance
Welcome to DCC A/S
DCC A/S is the leading reseller of surplus IT products in Europe, and we offer both new retail, remanufactured and refurbished IT equipment like Lenovo, HP, Dell and Apple. We have customers in more than 70 different countries, and we provide a wide range of products such as laptops and desktops as well as server storage and data center solutions.
You will become the newest member of our sales team in Hinnerup, Denmark. This is where we maintain sales activities for the Eastern European markets, and you will join a very diverse group of people from all over Europe.
Excel in B2B sales
While you learn the ropes, you will start by taking over some of our existing customers, allowing you to become familiar with our products, systems and ways of doing business. As you get more experienced, you will start reaching out to new customers.
Specifically, you will
- Keep your existing customers well-supplied with high-quality IT equipment.
- Search for new customers and contact them to broaden your portfolio.
- Participate in the planning of sales campaigns.
“When looking for new customers, you will use different trading platforms. But often, Google and LinkedIn will be your best friends”, Sales Manager Mathias Egelund explains.
A spirited team with possibilities
You will join a very social and festive team, and we find many occasions to enjoy each other’s company and celebrate victories large and small. But what sets us apart as a workplace is the amount of freedom and influence you will get.
“When I started there were regions we didn’t have any business in. But I set it as a personal goal, and today, I have new customers in several regions. So, if you like to challenge yourself and build something, this is definitely for you”, Mathias continuous.
You are a hunter by heart
- You have experience with B2B sales.
- You are fueled by creating new business and love the feeling of closing a deal with a customer.
- You speak English in a professional manner – and it is an advantage if you have local language skills from Balkan or the Baltic areas.
- You thrive in a social environment and bring a positive attitude with you every day.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Sales Manager Mathias Egelund at +45 2245 9284.
Please apply for the position by sending your CV to email@example.com no later than May 28th. Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.