how we do business
DCC sets the standard for a great deal – for everyone involved.
We offer the same quality you expect when buying straight from the manufacturer, with the same great warranty. In other words, we connect your business with top-tier IT brands – at a lower price.
At every step, we focus on delivering the right products at the right price. And together with the industry, we make it easier to choose surplus products over conventional IT. Not just because it’s better for the environment but because it’s common sense and good business for all parties.
We run a thoughtful business with consideration for those we deal with and the world we impact. We pair profitability with sustainability – and believe in our impact: From procurement, to sales, to our warehouse facilities – and we vouch for all our products and processes.
Because of that, we sign off on all orders with the same promise: signed. sealed. delivered. It’s our seal of approval and a promise to add extra value in everything we do. It’s how we do business.
at DCC, we work collectively to make great deals for all parties involved.
Established in 1995, we have grown to become one of Europe’s largest IT distributors with a dedicated team of 120 employees. Premium products and competitive prices are at the center of our focus. But we also strive to add extra value in everything we do – from knowledgeable customer service with one point of contact and day-to-day delivery to custom solutions and fast response times.
Our headquarters are located in Denmark and we have sales offices in Germany, Sweden, Spain and Slovakia. Our annual revenue is approximately 67 million Euros, and we have been awarded an AAA credit rating for our solid economy.
This enables us to procure large quantities of surplus products to sell at competitive prices. Additionally, we can offer attractive credit conditions that help you succeed.
there's business sense.
and there's common sense.
Our values are built on business acumen through dedication, responsibility, agility, cooperation and quality.
We are commited to adding extra value in everything we do.
We want to be the largest global partner within the surplus IT market focusing on small and medium businesses.
With respect for the market and in collaboration with manufacturers of IT hardware, we procure and sell surplus IT products.
Kent H. Jeppesen, CEO
want it done cheap,
fast, and well?
reasons to chose DCC
a good deal
better than your average offer.
Customized solutions by certifiied technicians
We offer a wide range of custom services designed to provide you with products that fit your exact needs. All customizations are performed by our professional, certified technicians in our in-house tech-center where we fit, update, and configure products to exact specifications.
Our support team has the capacity to handle more than 2,000 units every day. Virtually every part of notebooks, desktops, and workstations can be customized, including the operating system. Additionally, we offer overall solutions specified to your needs including monitors, keyboards, the mouse, docking station and much more.
rule out profitability?
It’s estimated that the world generates approximately 45 million tons of IT waste every year, and only a small part is recycled in controlled settings.
Electronic waste often contains dangerous materials such as lead, cadmium, and mercury that have a significant and negative impact on the environment if not processed correctly.
It’s a considerable challenge with many possible solutions, and one answer is to reuse IT equipment.
We make it easier to choose surplus products over conventional IT. It’s not only the better choice for the environment but also the better choice for your budget.
EMS policy statement
- DCC’s main business is to handle overstock, which increases the lifecycle of products and reduces the need of recycling and environmental impact.
- DCC is committed to providing environmental leadership in all aspects of our work.
- DCC considers the environmental impact of its operations activities and takes appropriate steps to minimize or prevent environmental pollution.
- DCC strives to go beyond compliance in meeting relevant environmental laws and regulations and other applicable requirements.
- DCC is member of the WEEE directive.
- DCC requires the same high environmental standard of suppliers and partners.
- DCC conducts our operations in a manner that is designed to minimize the impact on the environment and the people who live and work in that environment.
- DCC is dedicated to compliance with the requirements of ISO 14001 and to the continual improvement of its Environmental Management System by establishing and meeting environmental targets and objectives