What is personal data?Personal data is any information that can be used to identify a person - e.g. name, address, phone number, email, identification number.
Collection of personal dataThe personal information you provide is data that you actively provide to us by:
- Filling in forms.
- When ordering products.
- By using services from us.
- Signing up for events
- Submitting applications.
Processing of personal dataThe information we collect from you can be used for any of the following purposes:
- Give you a more personalized service.
- Improve and optimize our website.
- Improve our customer service and support.
- Deliver the goods and services you purchased from us.
- Improve our communication. The e-mail you provide can be used to send you information and updates about your order, company news, updates, information about other similar products and services, events etc. You can unsubscribe at any time at the bottom of every email from us.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties. Exceptions are trusted third parties that help us run our website, business, deliver the goods you order or provide service, as long as these parties agree to keep the information confidential and not use it for other purposes that not agreed upon. We may also disclose your personal information where we find it necessary to comply with statutory requirements, maintain the site's policies or protect our or others' rights, property, or security. Non-personally identifiable information gathered from the website about visitors may, however, be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising or other use.
Cookies are used for communicational purposes to improve our customer communication as well as measuring the website analytics. Cookies tell us where our site's users have visited, help us measure and target our advertising and marketing activities as well as search results through internet search engines, and provide us with information about our users so that we can develop our online services. If you have enabled cookies in your browser, your cookie information can be used to improve our communication with you through emails, newsletters and such.
You can choose to turn off cookies in your browser, and/or delete stored cookies in your browser. Note that blocking cookies may affect the functionality of the site.